Welcome to the official website of the Global Conference on Business, Hospitality and Tourism Research (GLOSEARCH 2018), which will be held during October 2-5, 2018 at the Hoa Sen University campus in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. With a tropical climate, Ho Chi Minh city has a pleasant climate all year round. Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, once “The Pearl of the Far East” is the second largest city in Vietnam.
Hoa Sen University located in the center of the vibrant Ho Chi Minh cit and a 5-minute drive from Ben Thanh Market. Free Wifi access is available in all areas. Within 1 km, our valued guests can reach almost famous destinations of the city, such as Fine Arts Museum, Museum of Ho Chi Minh City, Takashimaya Vietnam Shopping Mall, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Church and Ho Chi Minh Hall.
Hoa Sen University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (8 Nguyen Van Trang, Ben Thanh Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC, Vietnam)
Weather in October:
With a tropical climate, Ho Chi Minh city has a pleasant climate all year round. October is in the rainy season of Ho Chi Minh City. The rain comes frequently everyday as a shower in half an hour or an hour. The average temperature is from 27 °C (80 °F) – 33 °C (91 °F) with high humidity of 85%. Cotton clothes is suitable for this weather.
There are various choices of hotels near by Hoa Sen University Main Campus. Most of them are in walking distance or with easy access by taxi:
1. Alagon Central Hotel & Spa, about US$90/ room/ night, walking distance from conference venue. This non-smoking hotel provides great special offers, facilities and services with efficiency, comfort, safety and value for money.
2. Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, about US$140/room/ night, less than 3 km from conference venue. Facing the scenic Saigon river, this hotel combines natural beauty and distinctive architectural interior to give their guest a feeling of luxury and tranquility.
3. Hotel Nikko Saigon, about US$160/room/night, less than 2km from conference venue. This 5-star hotel is well-know by its high reputation in Staff Excellence and serving the best Buffet Breakfast. The hotel also offers free shuttles to city centre main tourist’s attractions.
4. The Myst Dong Khoi Hotel, about US$210/room/night), approximate 2km from conference venue. This is a boutique and sophisticated accommodation located in the heart of Saigon with classic contemporary interiors and designs.
5. New World Hotel Saigon, about US$140/room/night, walking distance from conference venue. This is a 5-star hotel located in the center of vibrant Saigon with elegant decoration, luxury services and convenient access to many famous sightseeings of the city.
Please take note that this is estimated rate during the peak period. We are working closely with above hotels to support the special offers to conference delegates. We will be updating the final special offers on this website, once confirmed from the hotels.
Tan Son Nhat International Airport is 7 km from Hoa Sen University Campus. From Tan Son Nhat International Airport you can easily catch a taxi to get to the University. It takes half an hour and US$ 10 or 200,000 Vietnam Dong.
Address: Hoa Sen University, 8 Nguyen Van Trang Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Introduction of Ho Chi Minh city
- The official website of Vietnam National Administration of Tourism
- Twenty reasons to visit Ho Chi Minh City
Please click the following link to learn about process of obtaining a visa for travel to Vietnam: https://vietnamvisa.govt.vn/vietnam-visa/how-to-apply/